HOW TO REACH US
- From the A1 motorway take the highway exit of Orte and continue along the freeway to Terni (E45).
- Take the exit of Terni Est.
- Follow signs for Rieti.
- Drive about 5 km crossing two tunnels.
- At the end of the second tunnel take to Marmore.
- After Marmore go on to Piediluco.
- At the junction for Piediluco continue straight for another 200 m, then turn left for Arrone.
- Take 950 m and turn right to Ciriola Relais.
- Continue for another 980 m and turn right to Ciriola Traditional.
BY TRAIN – BUS
- Arriving by train to Terni station and you can find the buses that take you to Piediluco.
- Get off at the junction for Arrone and walk for about 1 km.
- Or, taking the bus to Arrone – Buonacquisto there is a stop in the immediate vicinity of “La Ciriola”.